We go behind the scenes with our Ambassador Cheyenne Tozzi as she
selects her TOP PICKS for winter & answers all our fashion Q’s
1. What’s your favourite style for winter?
Whether it’s summer or winter, I like to keep my style simple and chic. This winter, I’m going to be wearing my Lexy boots with Banjo & Matilda cashmere knits and J-Brand jeans.
2. What kind of shoe can’t you live without?
I know that I can never go wrong with a good black pump, it’s the staple shoe that works with any outfit.
3. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
I have far too many to count. I love shoes!
4. What does your failsafe outfit consists of?
My never fail look is a classic black outfit. I feel the most comfortable in black jeans, black t-shirt and a really well cut Givenchy or Saint Laurent blazer with a fab shoe like the Ashtyn.
5. Who’s your style icon?
I admire and love the personal style of both Kate Moss and Nicole Ritchie.
6. You’re the face of Wanted Shoes, how did that come about??
I remember buying the most glamorous, sky high black strappy heels from Wanted for my school formal – I thought that they were the most amazing shoes in the world. I still have them and they are still just as fabulous! Not long after I shot a campaign for Wanted and now I am the face of the brand. Its always nice to have an appreciation for the brands and the teams that you are working with and you can never have enough shoes, so I’m lucky that the stars aligned and now I’m spoilt for choice!
7. So you’re a mentor on the face, how did you find working next to Naomi?
Being a mentor on The Face and working along side Naomi Campbell was an incredible experience. She’s very inspiring and is someone who knows what she wants and she works hard to get it, which I respect.
8. Are there any exciting new projects coming up you can spill the beans on…..?
There are a few very exciting new projects in the works, but you’ll just have to wait and see!
9. What was it like working as a model so young? Did you ever want to do anything different?
I grew up in a family of models and surrounded by photographers, hair & makeup artists and stylists, so modeling from such a young age just always felt very natural to me. I’ve always found modeling easy and enjoyable because I have an amazing support system. I’ve been so lucky to travel the world and experience so many amazing things.
For as long as I can remember music has been my other passion and I’m fortunate enough to be exploring that further now.
10. If you had a beauty tip to pass on, what would it be?
From a really young age my mum taught my sister and I how important it is to have a daily skincare routine and follow a simple 3 step process of cleansing, toning and moisturising: and to always wear sunscreen. A secret beauty tip my aunt passed on is using coconut oil to remove makeup.
11. What is your favourite part about your job?
Modeling allows you to travel to some of the most beautiful places in the world, experience new cultures and meet interesting people – I have friends from all over the world because of spending time shooting in some of the most exotic locations on the planet.
12. What is your next fashion purchase?
For this winter I will be updating my wardrobe with a Rick Owens leather jacket.
13. Who inspires you?
I’m inspired by anyone who believes in what they deserve and is committed to achieving it.
14. How do you spend your downtime/unwind after a busy week?
At the moment I’m addicted to watching Modern Family and of course spending time with my family and my friends while I’m at home in Sydney. It’s what I most look forward to at the end of a busy week.
15. What is the best fashion advice you have been given?
To keep it simple and to always feel comfortable in what you’re wearing.
16. The fashion item I treasure the most..
My Chanel bag
17. I would never be caught dead wearing…