From Christine Centenera to Mira Dumovic, all of fashion’s ‘it’ girls are getting into the Khaki trend. Modern, easy-to-wear and a little military, this colour is the ultimate in cool & on-trend.
Chic for winter with leather & denim & a luxe look with neutrals & whites for summer.
- The mixed textures of soft suede and mesh make this pump a fresh new look. Work it back with faded boyfriend jeans or a neutral bodycon dress for a luxe-military look, Kim K style. Try Adele Khaki by Diavolina.
- With metal eyelet detail, soft khaki suede and an on trend, caged-up look, this shoe is a dramatic, statement style. We love this with a skinny leather pant or with a white playsuit for a contrast in colours. Try Elite Khaki by Diavolina.
- Edgy & Luxe- this studded block heel ‘Krystel’ by Diavolina is not for the faint hearted. With a caged up strap upper & on trend chunky heel, this style will make an outfit.
With the temperature dropping, it’s time to escape to somewhere hot, humid & fast track the summer. Here are some key sandals that you need in your suitcase.
- Invest in a casual, tan leather block heel for the perfect understated after-dark style. We love this Siren style worked back with a printed Palazzo pant & broderie crop.
- Nothing says summer more than a pair of chic, casual sandals. Keep it simple and minimal with this tan style, which can be worn with anything. We love the soft neutral worked back with this printed playsuit and retro visor.
- The gladiator, roman sandal is the biggest look this summer. We love this lace-up Wanted style worked back with distress denim and soft tailoring, for a chic meets boho look.
- The perfect beach-to-bar accessory for your summer holiday is an embellished sandal. We love the luxe beading on this Glamour Puss style, worked back with a white shift dress & super-cool shades.
- A subtle hardware detail adds a luxe finish to any summer look. We love this tan and gold sandal from Siren worked back with a cute culotte and textured crop.
The weather is really cooling down, yet we are already dreaming of a summer wardrobe. All the new trends & looks for the warmer months have us inspired & excited. Here are our top 5 shoes that you can buy now, wear now and work back easily with those fresh new summer pieces- Just add denim.
THE CASUAL CAGED-UP
A fresh look that will carry through to summer, Jayman is a comfortable, wear-everywhere bootie that will be a wardrobe go to.
A faded, super-distressed boyfriend jean works back perfectly with this urban lace-up. We love the faded tone of this pair.
THE LUXE FLAT
Flats don’t have to be boring. Get the same luxe, cool feel as you do with a pair of heels with these fresh lace ups. We love the glam gold heel- these shoes add instant impact into your 24/7 look.
A cuffed jean looks perfect with these luxe lace-up flatties. We love the slight relaxed fit of these jeans.
THE BLOCK HEEL BOOTIE
A tan, peeptoe bootie can be worn now with denim jeans and in the summer months with a short, floaty dress. The block heel on these Tony Bianco’s make them chic & easy to wear.
Add darker denim with this soft camel leather bootie. We love the cuffed look of these jeans to show off the bootie.
THE DRESS HEEL
This dramatic lace up is a combination of cool & on trend. A huge look this summer, rock this style now with denim and wear it when it heats up with a printed playsuit. We love the comfortable not-too-high heel.
Add a slightly more fitted pair of jeans to this sexy lace up. We love the faded shade of this pair.